Are you going to visit Altea and want to prepare your planning? The managers of the Ábaco hotel invite us to get to know this dreamy, lovely town with a complete checklist that they have designed especially for you. What are the best things to do in Altea?
When you visit a place as magical as Altea it is important to prepare the trip, since you will not want to miss even one of its charming corners. This municipality hides much more than sun, beach and a delicious Mediterranean gastronomic offer.
The managers of the Ábaco hotel define themselves as lovers and promoters of Altea. Thanks to their experience and knowledge of the area, they have made a compendium of the most wonderful places and the most typical activities to do without spending much money. If you are preparing your getaway to Altea, do not miss their fun and fantastic suggestions.
Everyone loves to visit the most remote and native places of the town when traveling. If you ask the managers of the Ábaco hotel, Thomas and Adelina will give you recommendations of all kinds, depending on whether it is your first visit to the town or if you have already visited it repeatedly. Furthermore, they will tell you about their favourite places, their indispensable walks and the best places to eat.
Visiting and exploring Altea
They have prepared a complete checklist so you can know all the essential areas of Altea and make your trip unforgettable. These recommendations do not always appear in travel guides, and that is why they are so special. Take your list and get ready to go marking activities like these:
1. Walk around Bellaguarda area, near the hotel. This is a place with a special Mediterranean charm.
2. Selfie at the church viewpoint.
3. Picnic Ábaco in “El Pí de Picó”. Request more information about the experiences and amenities offered by the hotel!
4. El Soio Beach, in L’Olla.
5. Read a book on the enchanting Ábaco rooftop.
6. Hermitage route. Ask for more information from Adelina and Thomas!
7. “Tapas” tour. Discover where to eat the best “tapas” in Altea!
8. Walk through the old town of Altea.
9. Aquatic activities in Campomanes.
10. Walk to the lighthouse of Albir.
11. Art & craft shopping. What are the best stores in Altea from the point of view of a native?
12. Trekking through the Bernia mountais.
13. Eat a good rice. Maybe a traditional paella?
14. Outdoor concerts. Enjoy the night.
If you need more information about these or other activities, Adelina and Thomas will be happy to help you. Enjoy a completely personalised stay at the Ábaco hotel, as well as the themed rooms and their magnificent breakfasts, among many more surprises that will make your stay in Altea unforgettable. Book your room as soon as possible! For more information, please visit their website and find them on social media.
Calle Salva, 13, Altea (Alicante)
Phone: +34 966 882 500