Dénia, a growing touristic area of Spain, located half-way between Alicante and Valencia, has a lot to offer; tranquil beaches, the near-by Montgo Natural Park as well as its award-winning marina.
The Marina of Dénia is full of activity and luxury. From water-sports, to top-quality dining experiences, there’s something for everyone.
If you have a passion for boats or sailing, this is a great place to buy or fix your boat. They have expert companies such as; DU Velas y Viento, A&P Marine and Androna that will help you purchase the right boat, as well as high-class maintenance companies, like; Yachtsman, Denitel, S.L. and Nautica Nouhad S.L.
The marina also has a lot of activities and sports to offer. There is a 15 x 10m swimming pool, golf courses, tennis courts, as well as fun sea-based activities, like water skiing, scuba diving and sailing.
After spending your day enjoying the activities, you can make use of the top-quality bathroom facilities, that includes 22 individual bathrooms with showers and background music.
Many restaurants are based around the premises too that keep the theme of “luxury”. You can enjoy a fine dinner at one of the many restaurants, of all different cuisines, such as; Isla Tortuga, Cafeteria Bistro Due and Asador La Parrilla, as well as popular bars and clubs like; El Bravo and Cocoon Discoteca.
There are also high-end shops to browse and enjoy, like; Kabáh boutique, Grupo Real (for building & real estate) and Exquisite Mag L’XQ.
We have listed some of their up-coming events for the summer that you won’t want to miss:
– 9th of July & 7th of August: “Full Moon” which is an event that includes; stand up paddle boarding, kayaking and Hawaiian canoeing, from 6pm- 9pm. 15 euros per person.
– 3rd of September: Guided adventure “BIG SUP” which involves paddle board surfing for 5 people, from 11am-12pm. 14 euros per person per hour.
– 9th of September: “SUP and Remo days” which includes paddle boarding activites in the ramp zone of the marina, from 10am-12pm. Price is 10 euros per person.
– 10th of September: Paddle boarding introductory classes, from 10am-11am. 25 euros per person, per hour.
– 2nd of October: Participate in cleaning the sea floors, from 12:30pm. You can sign up to this event on the Marina de Dénia website.
You can also become a member of one of the exclusive clubs at the marina, like Club Rem, Club Piragüismo and Club de Surf Dénia.
There will be staff every day at the Marina, to help guide and assist you on your visit, that can provide information about all the “must-dos,” “must-sees” and “must-eats.”
If you wish to find out more information before you go, you can visit: www.marinadedenia.com