Head down to Direkt Optik in Moraira and inquire about their current models and frames available to not only have eyewear that’s on-trend but improves your overall eye health.
With summer quickly approaching, it’s important to have appropriate eyewear for those long days spent outdoors on our holidays. Instead of opting for a new pair of regular sunglasses, we recommend inquiring about Direkt Optik’s transition lens glasses currently available.
Eye Specialists in Moraira is Direkt Optik in Costa Blanca carries out all-inclusive eye tests in both English and Spanish. They offer professional services in exams for eye health, eye exams for children as well as eye exams for those over 40.
Their comprehensive eye exams are performed by fully qualified opticians with an extensive background of experience. These exams can evaluate whether your eyes may have any underlying issues that can go unnoticed.
They spoke to Spain Life Exclusive about the several benefits of opting for glasses with transition lenses, an opportune moment to consider since summer is just around the corner.
Advantages of Transtion Lenses – Direkt Optik Breaks it Down
- They Fit any Model of Glasses. It doesn’t matter if your frame model is large, simple or very sophisticated. Transitions lenses are designed to fit virtually any frame, style, size and prescription.
- Choice of Colour. With this type of lens, they automatically go from light to dark and every shade in between – you can choose the shade that best suits your needs: green, grey, brown, indigo, amethyst and amber.
- Reduce eye strain and fatigue. Transitions lenses not only make everything look great, but they also reduce eye strain and fatigue. They even block 100% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Healthy vision is more than just seeing 20/20. UV rays, glare and eye fatigue are challenges our eyes face every day. Transitions lenses, which adapt to changes in lighting, can help protect your eyes in this way:
- No eyestrain. With ordinary clear lenses, your eyes must constantly adapt to changes in lighting. Your pupils dilate and your eyes squint, causing you to become tired and eyestrain as the hours go by.
- No light leakage. Transitions lenses filter light so you don’t have to strain your eyes and your eyes stay relaxed and comfortable all day long.
- UV protection. Just as your skin needs sunscreen, so do your eyes. The damage caused by exposure to UV rays is cumulative, that is, it increases each time the eyes are exposed to the sun. Research shows that UVA and UVB rays can contribute to cataracts and macular degeneration. With Transitions lenses, your eyes are protected because they block 100% of invisible UVA and UVB rays.
- No glare. What happens when you turn on your mobile phone or computer? They often dazzle you, don’t they? The cause of glare is simple: too much light. Transitions lenses are the perfect solution to reduce glare because they adapt quickly to changing light conditions. They block glare outdoors by providing the exact tint your eyes need in every situation.
Whilst indoors, they block a minimum of 20% of blue light (emanating from electronic devices such as mobile phones, TVs and computers), and more than 80% outdoors.
Some of the brand names available at Direkt Optik:
Direkt Optik in Moraira
- Opening Hours
Monday – Friday 9.30am – 6.00pm
Saturdays 10.00am – 2.00pm
24th December 9.30am – 1.00pm
25th, 26th December Closed
- Telephone: 965 745 989
- Address: Carretera Moraira – Calpe 122,