Do you suffer from alopecia? Don’t fret, as leading hair transplant company Insparya helps men and women identify what kind of alopecia they have, as well as long-lasting solutions to restore confidence in their patients.
Insparya Hair company is an innovative clinical group exclusively dedicated to diagnosis, treatment and research in the area of alopecia, with clinics in Portugal and Spain. It provides the perfect combination of acquired specialization and a strong commitment to technological innovation.
Insparya is the result of the sum of Dr. Paulo’s hard work and perseverance during all these years and Cristiano Ronaldo who together firmly believe in the purpose of helping people to treat alopecia. Now, three booming clinics later in Madrid, Marbella, and Valencia, Insparya has helped over 45,000 patients gain their confidence back forever.
The team of professionals of Insparya clinics is a group that is constantly growing and training, with experience and the recognition of the most prestigious world societies, both at clinical and research levels.
The team derives its experience from dermatology to general and family medicine, including psychiatry, anesthesiology, and corrective and reconstructive medicine, the company strives to provide global solutions within diverse specialties.
Marbella Insparya clinic
Alopecia is abnormal hair loss and can occur in both men and women. It can be due to different factors: genetic inheritance to stress, taking medication, an unbalanced diet, and some diseases.
Types of Alopecia and How they Differ
Alopecia is divided into two types, one progressive and the other sporadic. The first is caused mainly by circulatory, hormonal, and cellular problems; the second is by factors related to nutrition and blood circulation.
Upon your visit, Insparya will be able to identify whether which of the 6 types of alopecia or hair loss are recognized:
- Androgenic Alopecia: This is known as “common baldness”. It is due to genetic factors and tends to affect men more frequently. The cause of androgenic alopecia is genetic and hormonal. The cause of androgenic alopecia is genetic and hormonal. In women, it tends to come out more in the menopause stage.
- Diffuse Alopecia: This consists of homogeneous and visible hair loss all over the head. This situation is caused by a reduction in the size of the hair follicle, the cavity where hair grows. This process causes the hair to become increasingly thinner and brittle and to fall out.
- Cicatricial Alopecia: This occurs when hair does not grow in areas where a scarring process has taken place. Diseases such as lupus, skin infections, lichen planus, sarcoidosis, tuberculosis, or skin cancer cause scarring that can lead to hair loss. It occurs in areas where scarring has occurred and the optimal conditions for hair growth have disappeared. The causes of scarring are numerous: wounds, burns, skin infections, bacteria, diseases, etc.
- Frontal Alopecia: It is characterized by onset on the forehead, sides or crown of the head. It can begin at any age. The evolution of hair loss will depend on each person. In some men, hair loss is localized, or they suffer from a receding hairline. In other cases, baldness occurs all over the head.
- Areata Alopecia: This is characterized by sudden hair loss in a specific area. It is sporadic, the hair grows back after a few months. However, when hair is suddenly lost from the whole body, it may not grow back.
The cause of this type of alopecia is unknown. It differs from the rest in that hair loss occurs suddenly in a specific area. In this case, the hair may grow back after several months. However, when alopecia occurs all over the body, it may not grow back. The origins of this pathology are unknown at this time.
- Universal Alopecia: This is a condition characterized by the complete hair loss on the scalp and body (beard, eyebrows, pubic hair, and arms or legs). It’s an advanced form of alopecia areata. It’s an autoimmune disease, which means that the immune system attacks the body’s own cells. It also aggressively attacks the hair follicle, but it is not totally destroyed, so the disease can be reversible in a few cases.
The ideal solution to all of these hair loss issues is Insparya’s groundbreaking hair transplant process. The Insparya team prides itself on having a highly experienced medical team that performs the FUE technique, which is an effective, safe and innovative hair transplant process.
The Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is the most advanced follicular unit extraction technique, and it’s been shown to be the best option over the last 15 years of successful procedures with over 45,000 patients.
Insparya, European Leader in Hair Transplants
Insparya has its own biomedical and technological research department (Insparya Science and Clinical Institute), unique among the groups specialized in hair transplants, as well as a training center in its exclusive techniques, with an annual investment of more than 2 million euros.
This research center makes us experts in alopecia, a disease influenced by multiple factors, as well as in the follicular unit since part of our research is based on knowing it perfectly in order to multiply it in the future. The team is composed of more than 300 people, including doctors, nurses, clinical advisors, and researchers, in constant growth and training. In addition, Insparya is the only clinical group in the hair health sector to hold the ISO 9001:2015 international quality certification.
Here are some before and after photos of Insparta patients:
If you would like to have a free hair assessment with Insparya’s specialists, you can do so by calling 900 696 020 or through their website: www.insparya.es
Reception Madrid: 911 333 203
Reception Marbella: 900 839 473
Reception Valencia: 900 973 471