The Marriott Hotel, Denia – ‘Business Class’
As you enter through the white pillared entrance, there is an undeniable feeling of luxury. Followed by the huge gold and glass embellished rotating door that leads you through to the open plan reception area
As you enter through the white pillared entrance, there is an undeniable feeling of luxury. Followed by the huge gold and glass embellished rotating door that leads you through to the open plan reception area of the Marriott Hotel Denia, that tells you – You’ve arrived! The ambience has a feeling of calm and serenity – it’s no wonder the business man and woman of today choose The Marriott.
At the Marriott, they never stop searching for innovative ways in which to serve their customers, provide opportunities for their associates, and grow their business. The Marriott Hotel, in Denia offers everything imaginable for the business traveler.
The elegantly styled rooms and suites with ample sized luxurious bathrooms, and plush carpets, are very welcoming. Not to mention the beds that are dressed in designer duvets, fluffy pillows and crisp white Egyptian cotton sheets that are so comfortable… you just want to stay a little (long) while longer.
The fully facilitated business and conference areas are second to none.
With 18,632 sq ft of total event space, consisting of:
- Beautiful grand ballroom totals 566 M2 & divides into 4 smaller salons; 6 additional meeting rooms
- Exhibition space; maximum of 7 breakout meeting rooms
- Ideal location for seminars & events, with spacious meeting rooms & high ceilings in the ballroom
- The latest in presentation technology, and high speed internet connection – catering available.
Manage Your Event with Ease
Group Lists – If you have a list of your guests, we can make reservations for all of them.
- Rooming Lists – We can send you a report showing which of your guests have reserved rooms and when they plan to arrive.
Mobile Check – In Guests can check in before their stay, receive instant alerts when their room is ready and check out by skipping the front desk.
Dining and Relaxing at The Marriott
“Only close attention to the fine details of any operation makes the operation first class.”
J. Willard Marriott
Founder, Marriott Corporation